Government Organizations Information Management
Both local & national government units, public service departments and law enforcement agencies are increasingly becoming aware of the necessity and need to keep up with the recent trends in data processing technologies. Added to this the ever increasing volume of data and the complexity involved in efficient data information management has facilitated the need to invest in an information management solution specially catering to governmental needs.
At Derby RMS, our Government Organizations Information Management solutions are specially designed to help government agencies to successfully manage their data – from security and storage through archiving and retrieval. However challenging your budget maybe, we can create customized solutions to ensure that your information remains accessible, secure, and trustworthy.
Government Organizations Information Management Solutions offered by Derby Records Management
Our customized Government Information Management Solutions are available to various government, semi-government and public sector undertakings including:
- Law enforcement agencies
- Courts of law
- Public services departments including Town Planning Departments, Water & Electricity Departments and the Department of Naturalization & Residency
Benefits of using Derby Records Management Solutions
The effective management of information on citizens, service providers, suppliers, policy initiatives, and employees is absolutely necessary to conduct government business. But yet with this access comes a great deal of responsibility to safeguard that information. We at Derby RMS understand this need and provide you with unmatched Chain-of-Custody and information management and protection services that are in compliance with the different standards placed on public sector organizations.
Derby RMS also offers the following advantages that can be customized to meet your agencies specific need. Our benefits include the
- Capability to easily combine paper files, digital information, and hybrid files according to the specific needs of the client
- Provision of a trained archivist to handle client sensitive information
- Customized data processing system that enables us to take on as much or as little of the information management process as necessary
- Ability to organize, store, and securely destroy paper records in compliance with agency-specific requirements and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements
- Facility for a full suite of backup, disaster recovery, and archival services regardless of format, media, or location
At Derby RMS we understand that your job is to serve the people and that our job is to serve you.
Contact Us to find out more about how we can help you.